Friday, December 23, 2011

Totally Not Into Christmas This Year

It has been quite the rough year for me.  We had a death in the family, my chinchilla that has been with my husband for 25 years also died and my brother needed to have major eye surgery.  It was a rough one.  Now Christmas is fast approaching and I just can't get myself to even want to be in the spirit.  I would love to just sleep through until it is time to go on vacation. 

I guess the light at the end of the tunnel is that this year is almost over.  It will be 2012 soon.  2012 will have to be better then 2011.  I just keep telling myself that.  I am going to start the year running a very fun race with some of the best friends a girl can ask for.  Then go on a cruise for 7 days and try not to think about work and all the stresses I am leaving behind.   I just need to make it through the next two weeks to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment